* Note 1* Due to COVID-19, this seminar is available online only. Zoom Meeting information and a link to downloadable class materials will be e-mailed.
*Note 2* Due to Internet bandwidth limitations at our facility, this seminar will be limited to <100 participants.
Taught by Wayne G. Richardson
- Current Chief Executive Officer
- Gospel Center Rescue Mission
- Former Vice President of Development
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Former Vice President of Philanthropy
- CBN’s Operation Blessing International
- Campaign Director
- The Campaign for Southeastern University
- National Seminar Non-Profit Trainer
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
2011 Wayne fundraising for
Operation Blessing International in Haiti
7 am – 2 pm (USA Pacific Time)
Saturday, 24 April 2021
Zoom From: Stockton, CA 95203
Includes: Seminar Materials
(Note: Wayne Richardson derives no compensation for this Seminar.)
- Learn the keys to start-up fund raising.
- Tired of Theory? Learn & take home real fund raising tools to get started.
- Learn how to start fund raising with no budget and no fund raising staff.
- Get the bottom line about websites, capital campaigns and consultants.
Register online at www.gcrms.org/sfs , or by mailing a $25 non-refundable check made out to
Gospel Center Rescue Mission, 445 S. San Joaquin Street, Stockton, CA 95203.
Please reference the Seminar in a note.
Questions can be answered by email at firstname.lastname@example.org