Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper
Gospel Center Rescue Mission (GCRM) is looking to add an Accountant or Experienced Bookkeeper to our staff team! Join us in healing homeless through Christ's power and love in San Joaquin County! Signing GCRM Statement of Faith and a letter of endorsement from your Pastor/Priest is required.
The Accountant will utilize their expertise to support Leadership in the forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes in addition to participating in the day-to-day financial operations of GCRM. The duties of this broad and varied role include completing daily accounting operations, tracking capital campaigns, processing payrolls, and managing compliance and records. The position is responsible for maintaining high levels of confidentiality, aiming to improve operational efficiency, and promoting continued financial wellness.
Compensation $50,000 - $70,000 / year based on experience. Benefits include Paid Holidays, Vacation/PTO and free meals
Maintenance Director: FULL-TIME Starting ASAP
- Maintain 9 Campus Facilities for a Homeless Rescue Mission
- Up to $20/hour DOE, Full-time, Limited Benefits to include Campus lodging option
- Oversee adult student workers and outside contractors
- Christian Statement of Faith Requirement (Pastor's reference required)
- Send Resume and Pastor's reference as doc or pdf to: CRichardson@gcrms.org
Men's Case Manager: Full-Time Starting ASAP
Gospel Center Rescue Mission is looking for men who love Jesus and want to help give homeless men a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
The Case Manager must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. The Case Manager must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
Gospel Center Rescue Mission is currently looking for a full-time, reliable case manager five nights a week, including weekends. The Case Manager oversees and assists guests staying at our emergency shelters for homeless men. This position requires motivation, ability to learn quickly, thinking on your feet, plus following instructions carefully.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Administrative duties including intake and orientation for new and returning guests, resource assistance, security, janitorial, and filing.
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities as necessary
- May also participate in various fund-raising events throughout the year
- General computer skills
- Capable of operating Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) Excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Capable of working as a part of a team
- Provide occasional security and maintenance
- Clean driving record (No SR-22s)
- Must have reliable transportation
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the San Joaquin Valley, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.